Park Energy Services, LLC has partnered with Canadian SCADA provider Noralta Technologies, Inc to create ORION – a state of the art Wireless Monitoring and Automation software as a service (SaaS) for the Oil & Gas Industry.
ORION features a modular web design with robust API support for legacy hardware and a powerful reporting system for creating information out of raw data. Noralta’s 24/7 Call-Center in Calgary, Alberta provides unmatched responsiveness and connectivity to the field.
WIRELESS MONITORING, SCADA, & M2M
Intuitive Web Based Application
- Access the same UI from your Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, or Phone anywhere in the world
- Dashboards, multi-axis trending, Alarms, and live pictures via onsite camera (optional service)
- Daily production reporting and uploading to production accounting systems
- Imperial or Metric measurement options
Robust API Support
- Hardware agnostic system provides wide range of compatibility – from ancient legacy systems to state of the art technology
- PLCs: Modicon, Allen-Bradley, SCADAPack, GE Fanuc, etc.
- Flow Meters: SCADAPack, TotalFlow, FlowStar, Bristol Babcock, Barton Scanner, etc.
- VFDs: Cutler-Hammer, Yaskawa, Allen-Bradley, Siemens, etc.
- Standardized MS-SQL storage ensures data integrity
- Flexible connectivity with other data storage solutions: MSDE, Oracle, PVR, etc
Powerful Reporting System
- Standardized import structures for Production Reporting systems: PVR, Fieldview, etcAutomatically Email, upload to FTP, or direct importing to other databases
- Scheduling service for daily, weekly, or monthly reports
- Reports can be printed, saved, emailed or exported
- File support includes: Excel, CSV, TXT, PDF, TIFF, & HTML
- Highly trained professional staff available 24/7
- Real-time troubleshooting and monitoring of automation equipment and systems
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- ISO 27002 code of practice for information security
- Z 246.1 Security management for petroleum and natural gas industry systems
- Operational Safety focus, including H2S concentration and wind direction