FULL SERVICE PROVIDER OF VAPOR RECOVERY SYSTEMS
Offering end-to-end engineering, Park Energy Services’ focus is value-added compliance. The EPA’s regulation Quad O set Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) emissions limits to six tons per year per site. Our experts specialize in deriving value from Quad O compliance. We offer:
• On-site emissions testing and reporting
• Engineering design services
• System equipment sourcing (valves,electronic tank gauging, towers)
• Destruction equipment (flares and combustors)
• Compression and monitoring services
OUR METHODOLOGY: TOTAL VAPOR RECOVERY MANAGEMENT
We develop customized Vapor Recovery system drawings based on tank battery design, emissions testing, and production flow rates. From there, we source all equipment needed for the system. Our partners include premier designers and manufacturers of pressure control valves, recovery towers, and electric tank gauging and monitoring systems.
Our system can connect to a recovery tower or directly to the tank battery.